In addition to superior exterior and inter painting, Burke & Crew House Painting provides window glazing services. We love to work on the older homes that we have in the area. Over time, the glazing compound around windows becomes brittle and begins to crack and fall off. This is normal house wear and tear, but single pane windows can last for 100+ years if properly maintained. Our process for glazing windows will keep them looking great while improving your home's insulative properties.
Why Use Burke & Crew House Painting to Rejuvenate Your Older Windows
Safe energy and reduce heating and cooling expense
- Decrease the draft
- Eliminate the "rattle" on windy days
- Improve the beauty of your home
- Extend the life of your windows
Our Window Glazing Process
- First we'll remove the old glazing compound from your windows
- Next, we'll prime the window trim to give a good base for the new compound to adhere to
- A new, high quality glazing compound will be applied
- We'll give a clean finish with the appropriate finishing tools
- Last, the sashes can be painted to your specifications if desired
If you want to save money by glazing your old windows, rather than replacing them, call Burke & Crew House Painting for a free, no obligation quote. The area's preferred house painter is also skilled in glazing windows and increasing the beauty and functionality of older windows. Our process is sound and prices are fair. We'd be happy to work with you to improve your home.
Call for Fast FREE Quote